Planning a staycation becomes a taxing task for dog owners but not anymore. The next time you are planning a visit to RAK, just let your canines hop in the back seat, set BM Beach Resort as your destination and hit the road for a unique Ras Al Khaimah adventure.
The fun begins right upon check-in as you get a dog friendly welcome pack with some surprises for the dogs. We have assigned an entire block for guests to stay with dogs and where they are free to run around common area. To top it all off, we have a dedicated dog-friendly beach area where they can hop, flip and run their tongues out.
Planning to sip some cocktails or grab a bite? You don’t have to move much as we have placed a dedicated bar to cater to your cravings. Some popular dog bites and treats are also available at the resort.
Our recreation team has curated some interesting dogs activates that will keep them occupied. If you are planning to go for a swim or hop on one of our resort slides you can leave your buddy at the pet-care center or send them for a grooming session all together
• Dog owners will be required to sign a waiver upon check-in.
• An advance deposit of AED 500 is required upon check-in at the front desk.
• No pets other than dogs are permitted (maximum 2 dogs per room).
• Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their dog(s) at the resort (AED 200 fine applies).
• Do not bring your dog to the main lobby when checking in or anytime during your stay.
• Dogs must not be left unattended.
• Dogs must not sit on beds chairs or tables. Dog’s must stay on the floor.
• Guests are responsible for bringing their own dog carrier (cage/crate).
• Dogs must comply with local legislation requirements.
• Dogs must be fully trained and appropriately restrained by guest.
• Any disturbances such as barking must be curtailed to ensure other guest are not inconvenienced.
• Guests could be asked to depart if your dog is disturbing other guests.
• The beach resort reserves the right to charge guest’s account commensurate to the cost of such damages.
• Dogs will be allowed to walk around the resort while they are on leash.
• Dogs will not be allowed in the pool areas.
• Dogs are only allowed to be off leash when they are in the designated dog beach.
• Dogs are allowed to accompany guests having meals in Oasis restaurant in the terrace sitting area only and owners are responsible to keep their dogs behaved at all times.
• Guests are responsible for all liability and damage suffered as a result of their dog(s). Guests agree to indemnify and hold harmless the resort, its owners and its operator from all liability and damage suffered as a result of guest’s dog.
• The beach resort housekeepers will not clean a room with a dog present, even if they are in a dog carrier (cage/crate). It is suggested the guests contact the front desk to inform them when they will be out if they require service to their room. The front desk will relay that information to the housekeeping department.