Choose between Laguna Water Park or The Green Planet or Roxy Cinema with water sports activities with you Hotel stay and breakfast to top it all!
Bin Majid Hotels and Resorts brings you an ultimate water sports adventure that lets you check a few items off your Summer bucket list starting from AED 379*.
Choose between BM Beach Hotel or Bin Majid Beach Resort and get the following benefits:
Terms and conditions:
This promotion is valid until 28th December 2020.
The following charges will apply to additional adults or children 06 years old and above.
The rates are subject to 10% service charges, 5% VAT.
Information and FAQ’s
Monday – Saturday: 10:00 AM – 06:00 PM
Park Policies and Guidelines
• All guests entering The Green Planet are subject to the policies and guidelines as set forth by The Green Planet Management.
• Entry into The Green Planet is only possible with a valid ticket. Guests must be able to present their ticket upon request.
• Children must be supervised always, by an adult or someone 16 yrs or older. Adults are responsible for the care and conduct of the child in their care. The Green Planet reserves the right to change adult age requirements should they believe a child/s requires additional supervision.
• Child rate is applicable for ages 3 to 12 years. Adult rate is applicable to age 13 years and above. The Green Planet reserves the right to request for proof of age.
• Guests must follow all posted and verbal safety instructions provided by The Green Planet team members.
• Food and beverage is not allowed inside the facility.
• The Green Planet reserves the right to temporarily close the facility for the purposes of maintenance or private events without prior notice or any compensation.
• Guests should not leave any valuables or personal belongings unattended. The Green Planet is not responsible or liable for any lost, stolen or damaged property.
• The Green Planet is a smoke-free facility.
• Guests can be held responsible for damage to The Green Planet property and damage to the person or property of other guests.
• Respectful attire must be worn always. The Green Planet reserves the right to refuse admittance to guests with inappropriate attire.
• The Green Planet management reserves the right to refuse admission or reject a valid ticket holding guest, if in the management's opinion, that guest may pose a risk to the safety of other guests and animals or affect their enjoyment within The Green Planet and / or affect the normal operation of The Green Planet.
• The Green Planet management accepts no liability and is fully and effectively indemnified by the ticket holding guests always against any liability which includes but is not limited to losses, costs, claims, demands, actions, damages, legal and other professional fees and expenses.
• The Green Planet is bound to UAE rules and laws and will follow the justice system as instituted by the UAE.
• For the health and safety of our plants and animals, please refrain from touching, handling, feeding or harassing these delicate species.
• Please be aware that we regularly maintain a temperature of 24-27 Degrees Celsius and maintain a humidity level of approximately 75%.
• We do allow selfie sticks and standard tripods at our discretion (Without flash).
Information and FAQ’s
Tuesday – Sunday: 10:00 AM – 06:00 PM
Water Park rules and conditions
• You, or your children must be 1.2 meters in height to ride some of the attractions.
• Laguna Waterpark is a shallow water facility. Please enter all pools and attractions feet first for your safety. Diving is not permitted.
• Lifejackets are complimentary and available inside the waterpark. Ask a lifeguard for assistance.
• Guests with any medical, health, or self-imposed restrictions on their physical ability or are overweight for their body type, or under “doctor’s care” should not use attractions.
• Look at each ride and see if you can safely participate - you are the best judge of your limitations.
• Some water rides are body active, participatory activities. Such activities present a risk of injury.
• Please follow all lifeguards’ instructions. Please wait until instructed by the lifeguard to enter the slide start tub. Allow the lifeguard to assist you in the proper seating arrangement. Please wait for the lifeguard to dispatch you.
• Please ride in a seated position facing the center, holding the handles at all times.
• Please be wary of the depth of the water in the pools.
• Unruly behavior, horseplay and queue jumping is strictly prohibited.
• Laguna Waterpark Management reserves the right to ask guests who violate this policy to leave the waterpark.
• Appropriate swimwear is required when riding the attractions: street clothes, long flowing clothing and underwear will not be permitted. Laguna Waterpark Management reserves the right to determine if swimwear is appropriate.
• Wearing sunglasses and prescription lenses are not allowed when riding the attractions unless affixed with a proper head strap.
• Please supervise your children and arrange a meeting place in case you should get separated.
• Children under 13 years old must be accompanied by an adult no younger than 18 years old.
• Laguna Waterpark reserves the right to stop picture taking and video recording.
• Smoking is not allowed in the waterpark, unless in a designated smoking area.
• Locker rental is available for your convenience. Please do not leave valuables unattended.
• Laguna Waterpark accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage of any personal items.
• Laguna Waterpark reserves the right to inspect all bags.
• Inappropriate/unsafe swimwear attire is NOT allowed.
• For safety and hygiene reasons, you must always wear appropriate swimwear attire at all our attractions.
Inappropriate swimwear includes and is not limited to:
• Transparent bathing suits
• Street clothes, long flowing clothing and underwear will not be permitted
• Shorts with protruding designs or accessories on the back e.g. rivets, buckles etc.
• Long necklaces, chains, metal hairclips and large hoop earrings
• Swimsuit should be free of metal; buttons, zippers, buckles or snaps that could be abrasive to other swimmers and our slides
• Any clothing or accessory deemed as potentially damaging to the slides
• Regular diapers are not permitted in any pool or attraction
• Swim diapers are available for sale at our gift shop
Terms and Conditions
• The tickets will be valid for only first 2 (silver) rows of cinema.
• Tickets are valid only at Roxy Cinemas Citywalk and JBR,Dubai.